Valentine’s Day Raspberry Chocolate Kiss Cocktail
- 1/4 cup Mint-Infused Simple Syrup, plus more for rim
- 3 chocolate cookies, finely crushed
- 10 raspberries
- 1/4 cup vodka
- 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
- Ice cubes
- Fill a shallow dish with enough simple syrup to just cover the bottom. Place crushed cookies into another shallow dish. Invert a martini glass into simple syrup and then immediately into crushed cookies to coat the rim of the glass.
- Place raspberries in a cocktail shaker; crush with a muddler. Add simple syrup and muddle again. Add vodka and cranberry juice; fill shaker with ice. Shake well until chilled. Strain into prepared martini glass. Serve immediately.
*We always recommend using organic ingredients whenever possible!